I had a blast today on my quasi-impromptu panel appearance and presentation. Great minds and insights at the inaugural Social Media Analytics Summit. I’m humbled by the comments. Enjoy the deck.
Tag Archives | Social Intelligence
Your content is great, right? Right? At least so say your marketing managers. Let’s assume they’re correct. Your content is the shiz-nit. It’s great stuff, easy to understand, performs reasonably well on your web site, perhaps it’s also well-received by your sales org.
Hardly a week goes by when some enterprising colleague asks me how to identify, segment, market to, and effectively stalk (my words, not theirs) their company page’s Facebook followers.
Social media is still very new to much of the world. I tend to forget that in my day-to-day work. In recent weeks, I’ve had the pleasure and honor of exposing new eyes to the wonders of the medium, and of course, the potential pitfalls.
Facebook Privacy… I thought I’d share my personal-pseudo-professional take on the matter. I tend to lock my Facebook down like a vault. I even use “friend lists” to provision access to my info across different groups: family, friends, acquaintances, colleagues, etc. If I haven’t actually met you and had a conversation with you, don’t waste [...]
Keith Paul has over 15 years of digital marketing experience ranging from the unique goals of institutions of higher education to the market-driven needs of Fortune 500 brands.
Follow @kemipa on Twitter
- Get blogging at #EMCworld 2012! April 2, 2012
- Forget listening. Are you taking action? March 22, 2012
- 12 listening tools you probably haven’t heard about June 21, 2012
- How a Cross-Functional Team is Changing Social Engagement at EMC February 2, 2011
- Content + Social = Leads March 25, 2012
- Becoming a social business May 9, 2013
- Are you aware of how (well) you engage? March 18, 2013
- Facebook Envy: social listening turned on its head February 20, 2013
- I’m a one-percenter. But what does that mean? February 12, 2013
- It seriously is all about your content [INFOGRAPHIC] January 27, 2013
- Lauren Clarke Bennett: I just saw him at the Boca Raton Resort on Tuesd...
- The Hashtag: A Symbol of Social Media | Justice for Journalists: [...] A humorous example of how online social medi...
- kemipa: mjbrender Thx Matt!...
- Tyronelwtfl: kemipa http://t.co/4XGSlEv12J12J...
- DanisaurusRex: That link doesn't say anything about Adam Sandler...