EMC’s Direct Marketing team is looking for a socially-savvy, searchtastic individual to bring our SEM/SEO skills to notches unknown! This role will work with peeps and tweeps putting EMC’s online content in the eyes of of our audiences. You’ll work closely with me as well in synching up search with social listening. Awesome stuff! email
Tag Archives | search
Words. Funny things… words. We use them all the time. In fact I’ve used of 27 them so far in this post. But how do we use them? We use them to write, to speak, to think, to communicate. We use them as an index to our world. Everything can be categorized with words. This [...]
Keith Paul has over 15 years of digital marketing experience ranging from the unique goals of institutions of higher education to the market-driven needs of Fortune 500 brands.
Follow @kemipa on Twitter
- Get blogging at #EMCworld 2012! April 2, 2012
- Forget listening. Are you taking action? March 22, 2012
- 12 listening tools you probably haven’t heard about June 21, 2012
- How a Cross-Functional Team is Changing Social Engagement at EMC February 2, 2011
- Content + Social = Leads March 25, 2012
- Becoming a social business May 9, 2013
- Are you aware of how (well) you engage? March 18, 2013
- Facebook Envy: social listening turned on its head February 20, 2013
- I’m a one-percenter. But what does that mean? February 12, 2013
- It seriously is all about your content [INFOGRAPHIC] January 27, 2013
- Lauren Clarke Bennett: I just saw him at the Boca Raton Resort on Tuesd...
- The Hashtag: A Symbol of Social Media | Justice for Journalists: [...] A humorous example of how online social medi...
- kemipa: mjbrender Thx Matt!...
- Tyronelwtfl: kemipa http://t.co/4XGSlEv12J12J...
- DanisaurusRex: That link doesn't say anything about Adam Sandler...