Folks in the social analysis space have for years talked about the wide and varied number of Social Media Management Services (SMMS) or social listening platforms or social engagement platforms. Industry analyst Jeremiah Owyang has long predicted a unified social software stack. But what does it mean? email
Tag Archives | Radian6
Here’s a humorous (and very effective) video on what listening is and how is can help you and your brand.
Every day I’m asked for access to our social monitoring tool. On the one hand, I’m excited that folks want to engage but on the other I question them on what objectives they want to meet. Are you looking for Twitter metrics? Influential bloggers? Other business intelligence?
Keith Paul has over 15 years of digital marketing experience ranging from the unique goals of institutions of higher education to the market-driven needs of Fortune 500 brands.
Follow @kemipa on Twitter
- Get blogging at #EMCworld 2012! April 2, 2012
- Forget listening. Are you taking action? March 22, 2012
- 12 listening tools you probably haven’t heard about June 21, 2012
- How a Cross-Functional Team is Changing Social Engagement at EMC February 2, 2011
- Content + Social = Leads March 25, 2012
- Becoming a social business May 9, 2013
- Are you aware of how (well) you engage? March 18, 2013
- Facebook Envy: social listening turned on its head February 20, 2013
- I’m a one-percenter. But what does that mean? February 12, 2013
- It seriously is all about your content [INFOGRAPHIC] January 27, 2013
- Lauren Clarke Bennett: I just saw him at the Boca Raton Resort on Tuesd...
- The Hashtag: A Symbol of Social Media | Justice for Journalists: [...] A humorous example of how online social medi...
- kemipa: mjbrender Thx Matt!...
- Tyronelwtfl: kemipa http://t.co/4XGSlEv12J12J...
- DanisaurusRex: That link doesn't say anything about Adam Sandler...