I caught an annual fun story on NPR the other day, during which a gentleman from Merriam-Webster was interviewed about popular words used in 2011, or the most searched words on m-w.com. email
Tag Archives | NPR
Last night on Marketplace, Kai Ryssdal covered the etiquette of Twitter, featuring Joe Fernandez (CEO of Klout) and Steven Dubner (one of the authors of ‘Freakonomics’).
Keith Paul has over 15 years of digital marketing experience ranging from the unique goals of institutions of higher education to the market-driven needs of Fortune 500 brands.
Follow @kemipa on Twitter
- Get blogging at #EMCworld 2012! April 2, 2012
- Forget listening. Are you taking action? March 22, 2012
- 12 listening tools you probably haven’t heard about June 21, 2012
- How a Cross-Functional Team is Changing Social Engagement at EMC February 2, 2011
- Content + Social = Leads March 25, 2012
- Becoming a social business May 9, 2013
- Are you aware of how (well) you engage? March 18, 2013
- Facebook Envy: social listening turned on its head February 20, 2013
- I’m a one-percenter. But what does that mean? February 12, 2013
- It seriously is all about your content [INFOGRAPHIC] January 27, 2013
- Lauren Clarke Bennett: I just saw him at the Boca Raton Resort on Tuesd...
- The Hashtag: A Symbol of Social Media | Justice for Journalists: [...] A humorous example of how online social medi...
- kemipa: mjbrender Thx Matt!...
- Tyronelwtfl: kemipa http://t.co/4XGSlEv12J12J...
- DanisaurusRex: That link doesn't say anything about Adam Sandler...