The social engagement team at EMC had a blast at EMC World. We connected with audiences in innovative new ways, providing value along the way. I’m not gonna recap the fun here, since our Pied Piper already has email
Tag Archives | EMC
I’m often asked to write reports or analyze metrics around various social media activities happening around EMC. By-and-large this is a very interesting task to do correctly. Aside from counting tweets or wall posts or blogs, metrics need a beginning point. More importantly they need context and strategy around the topic being discussed.
EMC’s strongest social media marketing program to date is gaining traction around the Mega Launch Teaser Campaign. We’re tweeting and YouTubing and Facebooking and, as soon as the curtain opens, we’ll be blogging aplenty.
Have you ever created a Facebook page for your company? Do you tweet for or about your company? Or did your boss ask to figure out what’s being said about your company?
The numbers crunchers at NetProspex released this week a tidy report ranking the most socially-savvy companies, across a few quantitative metrics. Data from their own sources was mashed together with info from social data provider Rapleaf, ranking social activity among employees of large companies. EMC checks-in at #16 on the “Social 50″ rankings.
Think back over the past 12 months. How many photos did you take and share online? How many emails did you send or receive? How many social networking sites are you a member of? Do you tweet or write a blog? Have you commented on a news or retail web site?
Hey, all you online socialites! EMC has some diverse openings in the social/digital strategy space! The community manager positions are in my organization. You’d be working closely with other CMs in addition to the larger social media and digital strategy teams. The strategist and manager positions will likely align with my activities in the social [...]
Keith Paul has over 15 years of digital marketing experience ranging from the unique goals of institutions of higher education to the market-driven needs of Fortune 500 brands.
Follow @kemipa on Twitter
- Get blogging at #EMCworld 2012! April 2, 2012
- Forget listening. Are you taking action? March 22, 2012
- 12 listening tools you probably haven’t heard about June 21, 2012
- How a Cross-Functional Team is Changing Social Engagement at EMC February 2, 2011
- Content + Social = Leads March 25, 2012
- Becoming a social business May 9, 2013
- Are you aware of how (well) you engage? March 18, 2013
- Facebook Envy: social listening turned on its head February 20, 2013
- I’m a one-percenter. But what does that mean? February 12, 2013
- It seriously is all about your content [INFOGRAPHIC] January 27, 2013
- Lauren Clarke Bennett: I just saw him at the Boca Raton Resort on Tuesd...
- The Hashtag: A Symbol of Social Media | Justice for Journalists: [...] A humorous example of how online social medi...
- kemipa: mjbrender Thx Matt!...
- Tyronelwtfl: kemipa http://t.co/4XGSlEv12J12J...
- DanisaurusRex: That link doesn't say anything about Adam Sandler...