First and foremost, we’re going HUGE with making the 2012 show the most social ever. Big deal, you say? Social is growing, so our use of social should too? No argument from me, but it’s all in how we’re getting social. There’s been nothing short of groundbreaking work done by many, many folks all over EMC [...]
Tag Archives | EMC World
Vegas. Maroon5. Tons of EMC face-melting tranformations! What more could you ask for? Oh yeah, our completely-caffeinated big data Bloggers’ Lounge! There’s one way to find out… Join us for EMC World 2012 this May, Vegas-style.
It’s been a very interesting 12 social media months here at EMC. The company has taken major steps forward in bring social to every corner of our business.
The social engagement team at EMC had a blast at EMC World. We connected with audiences in innovative new ways, providing value along the way. I’m not gonna recap the fun here, since our Pied Piper already has
Keith Paul has over 15 years of digital marketing experience ranging from the unique goals of institutions of higher education to the market-driven needs of Fortune 500 brands.
Follow @kemipa on Twitter
- Get blogging at #EMCworld 2012! April 2, 2012
- Forget listening. Are you taking action? March 22, 2012
- 12 listening tools you probably haven’t heard about June 21, 2012
- How a Cross-Functional Team is Changing Social Engagement at EMC February 2, 2011
- Content + Social = Leads March 25, 2012
- Becoming a social business May 9, 2013
- Are you aware of how (well) you engage? March 18, 2013
- Facebook Envy: social listening turned on its head February 20, 2013
- I’m a one-percenter. But what does that mean? February 12, 2013
- It seriously is all about your content [INFOGRAPHIC] January 27, 2013
- Lauren Clarke Bennett: I just saw him at the Boca Raton Resort on Tuesd...
- The Hashtag: A Symbol of Social Media | Justice for Journalists: [...] A humorous example of how online social medi...
- kemipa: mjbrender Thx Matt!...
- Tyronelwtfl: kemipa http://t.co/4XGSlEv12J12J...
- DanisaurusRex: That link doesn't say anything about Adam Sandler...