Tag Archives | digital universe
How long is your digital shadow? Hell, what IS your digital shadow? Every bit of information about you–across the Internets–makes up your digital shadow. Every email, every photo, every social media account, every financial transaction, EVERYTHING you do that is represented by ones and zeros gets stored somewhere (many somewheres) and is called your digital [...]
Have you ever created a Facebook page for your company? Do you tweet for or about your company? Or did your boss ask to figure out what’s being said about your company?
Think back over the past 12 months. How many photos did you take and share online? How many emails did you send or receive? How many social networking sites are you a member of? Do you tweet or write a blog? Have you commented on a news or retail web site?
Keith Paul has over 15 years of digital marketing experience ranging from the unique goals of institutions of higher education to the market-driven needs of Fortune 500 brands.
Follow @kemipa on Twitter
- Get blogging at #EMCworld 2012! April 2, 2012
- Forget listening. Are you taking action? March 22, 2012
- 12 listening tools you probably haven’t heard about June 21, 2012
- How a Cross-Functional Team is Changing Social Engagement at EMC February 2, 2011
- Content + Social = Leads March 25, 2012
- Becoming a social business May 9, 2013
- Are you aware of how (well) you engage? March 18, 2013
- Facebook Envy: social listening turned on its head February 20, 2013
- I’m a one-percenter. But what does that mean? February 12, 2013
- It seriously is all about your content [INFOGRAPHIC] January 27, 2013
- Lauren Clarke Bennett: I just saw him at the Boca Raton Resort on Tuesd...
- The Hashtag: A Symbol of Social Media | Justice for Journalists: [...] A humorous example of how online social medi...
- kemipa: mjbrender Thx Matt!...
- Tyronelwtfl: kemipa http://t.co/4XGSlEv12J12J...
- DanisaurusRex: That link doesn't say anything about Adam Sandler...