I’m part of an exciting new trend in enterprise social media… monitization. Social practitioners know the value the medium drives for a business. We at EMC are making it happen, showing the power of every tweet and blog comment can have on our bottom line. email
Tag Archives | competitive intelligence
As EMC embarks on it’s next social journey, I have the unique honor of seeing the flight plan as it’s being developed. I’m the wise old owl perched atop a building watching the world go by. I listen.
Have you ever created a Facebook page for your company? Do you tweet for or about your company? Or did your boss ask to figure out what’s being said about your company?
Hey, all you online socialites! EMC has some diverse openings in the social/digital strategy space! The community manager positions are in my organization. You’d be working closely with other CMs in addition to the larger social media and digital strategy teams. The strategist and manager positions will likely align with my activities in the social [...]
Keith Paul has over 15 years of digital marketing experience ranging from the unique goals of institutions of higher education to the market-driven needs of Fortune 500 brands.
Follow @kemipa on Twitter
- Get blogging at #EMCworld 2012! April 2, 2012
- Forget listening. Are you taking action? March 22, 2012
- 12 listening tools you probably haven’t heard about June 21, 2012
- How a Cross-Functional Team is Changing Social Engagement at EMC February 2, 2011
- Content + Social = Leads March 25, 2012
- Becoming a social business May 9, 2013
- Are you aware of how (well) you engage? March 18, 2013
- Facebook Envy: social listening turned on its head February 20, 2013
- I’m a one-percenter. But what does that mean? February 12, 2013
- It seriously is all about your content [INFOGRAPHIC] January 27, 2013
- Lauren Clarke Bennett: I just saw him at the Boca Raton Resort on Tuesd...
- The Hashtag: A Symbol of Social Media | Justice for Journalists: [...] A humorous example of how online social medi...
- kemipa: mjbrender Thx Matt!...
- Tyronelwtfl: kemipa http://t.co/4XGSlEv12J12J...
- DanisaurusRex: That link doesn't say anything about Adam Sandler...