Your content is great, right? Right? At least so say your marketing managers. Let’s assume they’re correct. Your content is the shiz-nit. It’s great stuff, easy to understand, performs reasonably well on your web site, perhaps it’s also well-received by your sales org. email
Archive | Gamification RSS feed for this section
Last week, the folks at econsultancy.com posted results from a CMO Council study examining the disconnect between what senior marketers think consumers want from social and the reality.
EMC’s vibrant social brand extends across the usual suspects to our own EMC Community Network of 250,000 customers, partners and employees around the globe. We’re even beginning to engage in other targeted communities like that over at Spiceworks.
Keith Paul has over 15 years of digital marketing experience ranging from the unique goals of institutions of higher education to the market-driven needs of Fortune 500 brands.
Follow @kemipa on Twitter
- Get blogging at #EMCworld 2012! April 2, 2012
- Forget listening. Are you taking action? March 22, 2012
- 12 listening tools you probably haven’t heard about June 21, 2012
- How a Cross-Functional Team is Changing Social Engagement at EMC February 2, 2011
- Content + Social = Leads March 25, 2012
- Becoming a social business May 9, 2013
- Are you aware of how (well) you engage? March 18, 2013
- Facebook Envy: social listening turned on its head February 20, 2013
- I’m a one-percenter. But what does that mean? February 12, 2013
- It seriously is all about your content [INFOGRAPHIC] January 27, 2013
- Lauren Clarke Bennett: I just saw him at the Boca Raton Resort on Tuesd...
- The Hashtag: A Symbol of Social Media | Justice for Journalists: [...] A humorous example of how online social medi...
- kemipa: mjbrender Thx Matt!...
- Tyronelwtfl: kemipa http://t.co/4XGSlEv12J12J...
- DanisaurusRex: That link doesn't say anything about Adam Sandler...