Social media can be a great meeting place for businesses and their customers. If you’ve been paying attention to the social space lately, you’ll see a common thread: companies trying to figure out how to connect with customers (and potential customers!). email
About Keith Paul
Author Archive | Keith Paul
There are a few social media monitoring tools out there these days. You get the basics out of tools like Facebook’s Insights or LinkedIn’s company page statistics. There’s a variety of good tools from many vendors offering more than the basics. And then there’s some being bought up by the likes of IBM, Cisco and Oracle. [...]
Or underlistening? This very interesting study presents a very different idea around “social influence.” It takes a look at how one views oneself through the lens of our Facebook friends. It’s suggested that our own self-worth is being measured against the vacations and fun photos friends choose to share on Facebook. Are you measuring yourself [...]
I’m flattered that LinkedIn counts me as one of their most-visited profiles.
Struggling with what to do with all your content? I know, me too. Here’s a great B2B content marketing report from MarketingProfs and the Content Marketing Institute that should help you take stock of how you’re leveraging all the great stories your org has to share. At the very least you should gain a few [...]
Setting the stage to do social well in any organization is no small feat. Setting the stage inside a mature company that’s largely new to marketing is yet another. I have a dual mandate here at Rocket, both daunting and exhilarating. First things first… I’m tasked with fixing a broken online presence. Our web site [...]
I just happened to catch this tweet as it came thru… neither a Twitter, CNN nor a Google search at 1:45 PM ET could corroborate…
Thought leadership. Networking. Customer insight. Industry trends. These are just a few reasons. See more in this infographic from CEO.com.
If 2010 was the year to go social, 2011 the year to engage and 2012 the year to analyze your social activity, then 2013 must be the year to make all that work and investment actionable. I give you “native advertising.”
These are too funny not to share. And there are A LOT of them… here’s my round-up of Twitter parody accounts from the 2012 Presidential election.
Keith Paul has over 15 years of digital marketing experience ranging from the unique goals of institutions of higher education to the market-driven needs of Fortune 500 brands.
Follow @kemipa on Twitter
- Get blogging at #EMCworld 2012! April 2, 2012
- Forget listening. Are you taking action? March 22, 2012
- 12 listening tools you probably haven’t heard about June 21, 2012
- How a Cross-Functional Team is Changing Social Engagement at EMC February 2, 2011
- Content + Social = Leads March 25, 2012
- Becoming a social business May 9, 2013
- Are you aware of how (well) you engage? March 18, 2013
- Facebook Envy: social listening turned on its head February 20, 2013
- I’m a one-percenter. But what does that mean? February 12, 2013
- It seriously is all about your content [INFOGRAPHIC] January 27, 2013
- Lauren Clarke Bennett: I just saw him at the Boca Raton Resort on Tuesd...
- The Hashtag: A Symbol of Social Media | Justice for Journalists: [...] A humorous example of how online social medi...
- kemipa: mjbrender Thx Matt!...
- Tyronelwtfl: kemipa http://t.co/4XGSlEv12J12J...
- DanisaurusRex: That link doesn't say anything about Adam Sandler...